Friday, February 13, 2009

Today... One year ago... Four years ago

Four years ago today... Matthew proposed to me in Belize! We have now been together for six years (how time flies) and been married for two and a half! I can't believe how scary we look in this picture. Miss Marion... (a wonderful woman and an incredible cook) threw us a lovely engagement party when we were down there! These were our engagement hats... it's nice that we look so happy... and crazy!!!


Well... One year ago today... I took a little test and found out about our little bean! I was at work that day and peed on this little stick and was overjoyed at the little blue plus sign! That night I had a work event to attend... and wasn't able to tell Matthew until like 11:00 that night. Needless to say... I have never sped home that quickly in my life! Record time... me and my stupid thinking... I should have been more careful... But I made it home safely... and so did little baby... almost nine months later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my gosh! i didn't see the title...all i saw was the test... i thought you were giving us some more news! made my heart flutter a little. haha!
Auntie H.
p.s. I MISS YOU!!! and I MISS PHIA!!!! i love that she's a little llama! haha so funny!

Christa Robinson | CCSR Interior Design said...

Apparently... I am really giving people reasons to think i'm preggers... no no no... just last year at this time... NOT NOW for SURE!!!! well at least i hope not!!! ha ha ha!!!

Sara said...

Congrats to you and Matt on your 4 year engagement anni!!! Very cool!

I can't believe it's been a year already since you found out Sophia was coming! She was sooo adorable yesterday! I can't believe how beautiful she is... well okay, I can... look at her Mommy & Daddy!

Well done this week btw!

Anonymous said...

Your boobs are WAY bigger now than they were in Belize. Just thought you would like to know!

~ AC

Christa Robinson | CCSR Interior Design said...

You know what... I'm a lot bigger than I was in belize... ha ha... what a trade off!