Thursday, April 17, 2008

MEASURE THE BELLY...

Well Matty wanted to measure my belly the other day because it has been sticking out a ton more lately. It's now 31" round at the belly button. I am growing rapidly and have already gained a full eight pounds... which is a little scary.. but as Matthew says.. ""Your pregnant, it's a good thing." The baby is now the size of a lemon and looks something like this inside my belly! 
14 weeks pregnant

The little one is making me a little sick these days... kinda funny because I was hoping those days would be over! O well!!! 



1 comment:

Rachel said...

yay, you're 14 weeks! so exciting :) i hope you stop being sick soon also. i thought i was over it at 19 weeks, but got surprised again just shortly after i hit the 21 week mark :p one friend told me, the sicker you are, the healthier the baby! haha, i don't really believe it, but just thought i'd share.