Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What's in a name?

We are in the middle of going through different names that we like. It is very interesting thinking about what a name means, and how it might represent our little one. I've always thought that names are very important and they do indeed shape (just a tiny bit) the person we are.  I have been looking up our names this week and what they mean...

Matthew John
         (gift of Yahweh)  (Yahweh is gracious)

&

Christa Carla Sophia
(anointed one/christian) (my mother's & birthmother's names together - free man) (wisdom)


ROBINSON


Family Motto: "Foi Est Tout - Faith is Everything"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

update!!!! I did! I think you should name your baby Spike. By the way, I have that video of the wedding skit...I should make a copy for you.


Sara

Anonymous said...

I am getting bored reading the same post over and over again!!

~ AC

Anonymous said...

Yes it was so cool to find out the Robinson motto, Faith is everything! Would love to see pics as well of Heidi and tim's wedding. Hope you are well. Iris