Friday, July 25, 2008

Aches... & Pains....

So so so happy to be in the THRID trimester.. woot woot!  (29 weeks on Monday)

But who knew that you feel so funny all the time... the first trimester was interesting with the nausea... but now there are funny leg cramps, funny feet cramps, carrying all this weight makes me feel so slow, and headaches/backaches...

Yes look at me complain... how horrible. But I think all woman who have gone through the third trimester are amazing... because it's like running a really long fat race where you are so slow, exhausted, swollen & uncomfortable! (Can you tell I'm in a "really loving I'm pregnant" phase) 

Anyhoo... only 11 more weeks until we meet this wonderful baby! Really looking forward to that!

2 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

I remember when i was 8 months pregnant and looking around at all the women with children and thinking that they were amazing for having done what I was doing more than once:) Have you gotten the massive leg cramping/charley horse in the middle of the night yet?

Rachel said...

christa...you can do it! you are in the home stretch :) just wait til you get down to the last 4-6 weeks....mutliple nightly wakings, and cankels. i am definately getting to the point of being ready to be done being pregnant :) i hope the last stretch goes alright...at least you'll be off work :)