Monday, July 14, 2008

My Baby Bellie Scares Me....


Here is a picture from Nicole of me on our camping weekend. My bellie looks like it is it's own person... It's coming to get you!!! Plus this picture is sooo very flattering I thought I would share it with everyone! Anyways... turns out you can camp very comfortably (with an air mattress) at 27 weeks pregnant! We were the only ones who slept the whole night through... eh!! Matthew also announced to me yesterday that it is three months exactly until we see Baby Robinson! So that is nice! We also start our prenatal classes on Wednesday... I'm sure I'll be scarred for life afterwards! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you are looking great :) glad you guys had a nice weekend away camping! we just did our prenatal class in one day on saturday. it's not that bad. i feel more prepared (kind of), and not that scared :) have fun!

Sara said...

You are beautiful! Look at that child saying to the world, "I'm here!!" and "I'm going to be born in three months" and "You're going to love me!!"

I know it's hard being pregnant, nothing fits right, you feel bigger than huge.. and your body just doesn't feel normal anymore. But soon it will all be over and you'll have this sweet little babe to hold in your arms and call your own. You'll think that was the best moment of you life until they smile at you, then they laugh and call you "Mama". It just keeps getting better...

So don't worry, this body too shall pass...hehe. Soon you'll be the hottest "Mama" on the block!!

Joanne said...

Oh Christa.....you look beautiful!! How did pre-natal classes go?