Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Half Way There!


I am officially 20 weeks which means that I am half way done the pregnancy! I am so excited! I also have my ultra sound on Saturday which should be pretty amazing... It's great I had an early ultra sound and then this one... to see how baby is growing!

In other news... The Green family is still being an amazing pillar of strength! Megan was released yesterday and was able to go home and rest. I believe that Matthew is actually going with her today to visit Deacon at Children's. I think that Joe will be spending days with Deacon while Megan is resting. Deacon is said to be doing very well and I believe is having a biopsy today to determine when surgery will be. If you could continue praying for the family and Deacon that would be greatly appreciated.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY you're halfway!!!

keeping your in-laws in our thoughts and prayers. hope that everything works out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Muffin!

I love your little baby!

Come out little baby, but not yet!!

~ Your Fav Dykstra Auntie!!