Friday, May 23, 2008

Not Alone!



Last night was the first midwife appointment! And it wasn't cancelled! Thank goodness. It was so comforting to get some answers... and hear that I wasn't hurting the baby in any way! Woot! We heard the heart beat - 156 bpm - for any of you who believe in old wives tales. My blood pressure is good... that is awesome! And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with anything! She told me to start walking every night... so the dogs and I found a new trail last night after the appointment and had lots of fun working out our hearts! 

Today Megan Green is supposed to give birth to her baby by C-Section at around 3:30. I am so looking forward to meeting this new little one! What a lovely end of May gift for all of us! This will make me an auntie for the FOURTH time! Can't wait! Early Congrats to Joe, Megan & Riley Green!