Friday, May 16, 2008

On My Own...

Seriously.... (my favorite word ever)

I will now be giving birth to this baby ALL on my own. ;) It has now been 18 1/2 weeks and I haven't had any medical attention what-so-ever! I had a early ultra-sound & blood test around 10 weeks and then no phone calls to say if everything is OK or anything!!! My doctor completely forgot about me for a month...  and then I was finally scheduled for my first Midwife appointment on Thursday night... and it was cancelled! So upset! So now I will be closer to half way done my entire pregnancy before I have even had any advice or check-ups for the little baby! So not good! Ok I'm done my rant! Sorry!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should smack your midwife, she sounds like a real winner.

Hopefully you have better luck tonight and can find out how the little perogie is doing in there!

~ AC