Wednesday, September 24, 2008

29 votes

Very interesting... and completely un-helful!!! :) (I kid I kid)

Here, I thought this voting thing might give us some insight as to what we were having... Boy or Girl! But alas... it's almost 50/50.... how funny!

As of right now... 52% Boy and 48% Girl... So boy is winning... still can't wait to see what the stork brings us... we are getting so close to finding out!!! Only 19 more days... and then maybe another 14 on top of that (please no!!!)

Thanks for voting! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark my words... this baby is a girl!!!

~ AC

Anonymous said...

I only voted boy cause I thought most people would say girl.

(I want it to be a girl, but a boy cause I voted for it.)

Really I'll love it no matter what.

Nicole is just hoping it's a girl so she can FINALLY be right...haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was me, Sara.

Anonymous said...

yes we are all getting excited for you two!! and I am so excited for Carmen to be a grandma, what a blessing it is!! Iris