Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ok ok... I may be jumping the gun a little...

Baby Pool

I thought this would be fun! I have done a couple of these and since I am getting the Birth Bag ready, have the babies room done... and feel like this baby could come any time after 37 weeks (but don't worry I'm not counting on it... could be a long time from now..) I wanted to start the Baby Pool. I will officially post it on Facebook... but anyone who doesn't have facebook can put their guess on this blog.  There will be a prize for the person who is closest... just to make things interesting! 

Here is some information that we know... The heart rate has been from 145 to 160 at various Midwife appointments. The baby is semi-engaged at this point and is turned towards the right in the proper position.  I craved sweets in the beginning of this pregnancy and corn throughout. I believe that both Matthew & I were late babies!

Guess away!!! Guess must include date, weight, sex and guesser's name!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I put mine on FB, but I'll put it here too...

Name: Aunt Sara
Date guess: October 21, 2008
Weight: 8 lbs
Sex: Boy, even though I want a girl!!

Anonymous said...

October 17, 2008
7lbs 11oz
Girl? :D

love Nina.