Friday, September 26, 2008

51 posts...

Well only 2 1/2 weeks left before baby is due... I still feel like i'm dreaming and like this little person will live inside of me forever. I tried to trick my midwife into making an educated guess as to when this little person will come... thinking that they would probably have a relatively good idea (better than I anyways) but nothing... she said wouldn't it be nice to have a crystal ball??? ummm... yup it would be!

It's a really nice stage to be at right now... because i am enjoying this last little bit of time before being a mommy... but at the same time am excited for baby to come. 

This morning i had a wonderful pedicure at Spa Eccotique... A bday gift from the girls at work! (Thank you Thank you Thank you) So my feets feel pretty! I also got my eyebrows waxed... thank goodness because i was looking like gollum! Now I am enjoying wireless internet while posting in the sun on our backyard deck! It is a beautiful fall day!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds fun!! Enjoy it... maybe take a nap while you still can!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - dont you mean mufassa?!?!?

AC