Thursday, December 25, 2008

FIRST CHRISTMASES...

Some First Christmas Shots....



First Christmas Eve Party Dress


First Christmas Stocking


First Christmas Morning with Nana


First Christmas as a Dad


First Christmas as a Mom


Cousin Deacon's First Christmas


Cousin Kai's First Christmas

Some of our Christmas Prezzies...

My hubby is sending Sophia and I to New York for a weekend with Auntie Cole.. very awesome!


Mom's First Coach



Holt... Need I say more... woo hoo!



A gift from Baby Sophia to Daddy!



Great minds think alike.... Mom & I both got her snowsuits!


a little big...


New sweater and Fishing Vest...


A Horsey... wow!!!

More Christmas Day Pictures...


Jericho & His Daddy


Opening Prezzies!


From Cousin Riley!


Daddy I'm a little French Girl!


What a totally lovely Christmas of Firsts! What a blessing family is... and such a ton of fun to be spending this little holiday with little Miss Sophia Grace... she is getting to be so much fun! Happy First Christmas Love!

1 comment:

Sara said...

So cute!! You are a keener. I was too lazy to upload pics. Sophia is so lucky to have such a great Mommy!