Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Horrible Shot Monster

After much thought, research and a half a dozen interviews of different health care professionals, we decided that getting vaccinated was indeed the way to go. So today, Christmas eve, a crazy snowy day, we made out way to the Health Unit and got immunized. That was the worst experience so far. She totally felt everything and I almost wanted to punch my nurse in the face for hurting my baby. Seriously, that was not fun. Luckily Matthew came with us for moral support or I might have bawled my eyes out. Wow... but I just have to think that it was for her own good! I know I'm being super dramatic.. but it feels weird to allow 4 nasty shots in her little bean leg. Boo to the nasty shot monster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember the name of your horrible shot monster? I can punch her in the face when I get back to work if you want!

~ AC