Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ready for Christmas... hopefully!

Well we have our Christmas tree up...

The presents wrapped...

And this year I got myself a little something something... SOPHIA!

What a wonderful time of year.. getting ready for the holidays! I finally finished the last little bit of my shopping and we are all ready! (Again... I say hopefully) This year has been fun... brining the little girl shopping with me... poor thing is going to have that skill down pat at an early age! We draw names for both sides of our family... and this year I got to shop for two of boy cousins... Mike & Jeff and we got Joe & Nate from Matthew's side! Lots of boy presents this year... including all my little nephews!!! 

Matthew was so sweet the other day... he brought me home a lovely winter jacket for this extremely cold weather we have been having! I have such a great guy... I have to give him "props"!

I can't believe there are only 9 more days until Christmas... this year has just flown by! Well here is my good luck wishes to all of you who haven't been on maternity leave or have more than an "easy" baby in a car seat... You can do it... and get that Christmas shopping done! :) If you need any help... just gimme a ring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm not going to lie...i'm jealous of your tree.
H.

Sara said...

You sure did well for having a NEWBORN!! Good job! Nate and I went out by ourselves last night and we're ALMOST finished.